if m==3:
  return 2**(n+3)-3
 else:
  if n==0:
   return ack(m-1,1)
  else:
   return ack(m-1,ack(m,n-1))
print ack(4,2)

Last edited by Molybdenum (2012-12-26 16:38:21)

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#2 2012-12-26 16:39:17

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Re: Python

I've played with Python before. It's very difficult for me to learn when I'm used to C syntax. I'm used to indentation not mattering. However, a few of my friends are learning to program, so I told them to try it, and they like it.

wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

#3 2012-12-26 17:27:27

Molybdenum
Mod Share-er

jvvg wrote:

I've played with Python before. It's very difficult for me to learn when I'm used to C syntax. I'm used to indentation not mattering. However, a few of my friends are learning to program, so I told them to try it, and they like it.

I'm not really used to anything; most of my programs are in vb, which autoindents and does a bunch of stuff for you anyway. I just find python simple to start with: Instead of having to include stdio.h, putting everything in a main sub, and returning 0, you can just start typing. Also, theres not that many exceptions and rules are simple: Colon for indented blocks, no need to end any blocks with special statements, stuff like that.

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#4 2019-11-24 13:41:00

-FasterThanLight-
New Mod Share-er

I like coding Python. So much so that I've tried to get my brother, sister, and even mother to learn it. (none of those lessons got anywhere) smile

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0