Link to Mod Share Mod Share

Users Browse Upload Forums Log in

Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-19 20:39:01

Trioxis
Mod Share-er

MicrOS: My next Generation in Java OS emulation.

I've decided to make an OS called MicrOS and i'm currently building the Installer so i have a structor to work off of. I plan to include
News log
Updating
Advanced file Management
Saving of data
Virtual Hardrive
Importing Music
Importing Backgrounds
Installing Apps.
Chatting.
Controller
and alot of other features. This will be the first java OS to ever Use actual file management.
If you would like to suggest an Idea please do so. smile

#2 2012-01-20 13:00:10

LS97
Mod Share Team

Re: MicrOS: My next Generation in Java OS emulation.

Hey Trioxis, and welcome to mod share!

What I seem to understand here is that you are making an OS in Java. While this is a great idea and I hope you continue with it, I'd just like to let you know in advance that you can't upload Java files to Mod Share. However, if you have a similar OS made in Bingo or Panther, then please upload it anytime!

LS97 - Mod Share Admin

#3 2012-01-20 18:12:21

Trioxis
Mod Share-er

LS97 wrote:

What I seem to understand here is that you are making an OS in Java. While this is a great idea and I hope you continue with it, I'd just like to let you know in advance that you can't upload Java files to Mod Share. However, if you have a similar OS made in Bingo or Panther, then please upload it anytime!

I'm used to the classic Java players and haven't gotten used to the new Flash ones, but the file will still be a .pt file that I will upload, Actually I'll make a interactive shop for downloading my games on the site smile But last night I killed my hardrives main partition and had to re-install Ubuntu by using my Flashdrive. hmm I am also thinking of making a custom REAL operating system instead but i'm not sure about this yet.

#4 2012-01-20 18:14:08

jacob
Mod Share Team (now jvvg)
Website

Trioxis wrote:
LS97 wrote:

I'm used to the classic Java players and haven't gotten used to the new Flash ones, but the file will still be a .pt file that I will upload, Actually I'll make a interactive shop for downloading my games on the site smile But last night I killed my hardrives main partition and had to re-install Ubuntu by using my Flashdrive. hmm I am also thinking of making a custom REAL operating system instead but i'm not sure about this yet.

I made a real OS once, but I based it off FreeDOS. Anyway, .pt files are welcome on this site. smile

zwgbewe1gbewzygbewizgbew
Fear me, all powerful forum moderator! tongue

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0