Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-14 07:39:56

Microsoft_Memphis
New Mod Share-er

Microsoft Memphis

Hello everyone!
I've made a very, very cool Windows Simulator called "Microsoft Memphis" on Scratch in 2019. Today, in 2022 I make a Sp1 (Service Pack 1) release which will be really amazing with a ton of new features is Scratch!
Sadly, you have to copy all the hyperlinks because I wasn't able to make them a URL clickable. Simply copy them into your browser new tab and press enter. Then download the project and you're ready to start.
The URL of the SP1 Memphis: https://modshare.futuresight.org/projects/Microsoft_Memphis/555 Check it out!
For "historical" reasons, I also uploaded Memphis old version form 2019 to ModShare. it can be found here: https://modshare.futuresight.org/projects/Microsoft_Memphis/556!
In this topic, you can ask me questions about Memphis and I will answer. I will also wirte the lastest news into this and you can make suggestions for it. Feel free to leave your post! wink

#2 2022-03-15 02:42:41

InternetExplorer8
Mod Share-er
Website

Re: Microsoft Memphis

I like it but I've already seen it

-InternetExplorer8
By the way, do you remember to brush your teeth reularily? You don't look so good in the camera! (Just joking)

#3 2022-03-15 04:39:52

InternetExplorer8
Mod Share-er
Website

How did you make that icon over your forum post?

-InternetExplorer8
By the way, do you remember to brush your teeth reularily? You don't look so good in the camera! (Just joking)

#4 2022-03-15 04:44:11

InternetExplorer8
Mod Share-er
Website

InternetExplorer8 wrote:

How did you make that icon over your forum post?

Wait, I found it myself!

-InternetExplorer8

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0