Users Browse Upload Forums Log in

Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-25 23:53:37

GP1
Mod Share-er

Go Everywhere is back!

Hey, guys! If you haven't seen yet, Go Everywhere has made a grand return. As this is a service for Scratch, I want existing Scratch users to link their accounts with certain features. I was wondering if you would give us the code to implement this on Go Everywhere. Go Everywhere isn't as far along as ModShare or the Scratch Wiki, but early implementation would be helpful. Go Everywhere is indeed a community project, and is 100% open source. However, I have thought of security issues. We will store the login and database scripts and credentials on the root of the website, and their contents are kept secret.

Also (this will be a ways down the road, but I thought I'd better get it approved), will you add Go Everywhere as a mod in ModShare? Go Everywhere will (hopefully, haven't talked to the Scratch team about it, but it won't be a big deal if they say no) have the ability to upload to three sites. Go Everywhere's official site, ModShare, and Scratch (1.4 format). The only way that you can upload to Scratch is if you do not use any add-ons (non-Scratch features). Once you use an add-on in your project, it is therefore considered a modification project. I want ModShare to accept Go-Everywhere projects as a true mod (since the project itself is part of a mod); as an option for people to share over multiple networks.

Last edited by GP1 (2013-07-26 00:11:45)

Im back, and Kitcat 1.3 Modcamp has been started again! Want to suggest a mod? Post here!

#2 2013-07-26 10:46:36

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Re: Go Everywhere is back!

This didn't seem to really fit the announcement thread, so I decided to move it to its own topic. smile

wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

#3 2013-07-26 23:46:13

GP1
Mod Share-er

jvvg wrote:

This didn't seem to really fit the announcement thread, so I decided to move it to its own topic. smile

That is a good idea smile But the reason I put it there was to ask the question. The official thread is well under way on the Scratch forums.

Last edited by GP1 (2013-07-26 23:47:23)

Im back, and Kitcat 1.3 Modcamp has been started again! Want to suggest a mod? Post here!

#4 2013-08-17 05:06:39

LS97
Mod Share Team

Hey GP1, have you found all the answers to your questions, or do you still need advice/code from us?

LS97 - Mod Share Admin

#5 2013-09-11 21:54:06

GP1
Mod Share-er

LS97 wrote:

Hey GP1, have you found all the answers to your questions, or do you still need advice/code from us?

I have all my answers for now. It would be great if you added Go Everywhere to your mod list, so we can upload directly from our site via POST data. The extension for it is ".ge"

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0