Users Browse Upload Forums Log in

Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-30 18:53:22

Molybdenum
Mod Share-er

"Appeal" link without having to reply

Sorta like the appeal notification, but without anything to reply from - Useful for private communication with admins. Example - I want to ask about something potentially bad (like an abusable bug on the site) but can't post it in public. Emails may work, but I'm suggesting this to see what you think.

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#2 2013-01-30 18:55:55

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Re: "Appeal" link without having to reply

There isn't really any easy way to implement that, though. hmm For the appeal thing, we had most of the backend database structure necessary and just had to make a few changes. However, this would require more substantial modification to the database and code structure.

The contact form works fine. If you don't have an email, we can send you a notification.

Last edited by jvvg (2013-01-30 18:59:13)

wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

#3 2013-01-30 18:59:15

Molybdenum
Mod Share-er

Oh, I meant us sending.

I guess CU wouold be alright.

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#4 2013-02-01 11:42:00

LS97
Mod Share Team

We accept communication via the contact form for most issues (stuff that shouldn't be discussed on the public forums or stuff that is better off with a personal answer). Appeals are really just a way of replying to an admin about a specific thing only so that conversations don't get lost and that we can really keep track of everything.

LS97 - Mod Share Admin

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0