Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-18 18:40:45

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

A slight change to flagging

When you flag a project or comment, if we decide that whatever you flagged is indeed inappropriate, we will send you an admin notification telling you that we have dealt with the situation.
This is so that users know that we agreed that it is inappropriate and that we actually did do something.

wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

#2 2012-11-20 08:11:51

dvd4
Mod Share-er

Re: A slight change to flagging

jvvg wrote:

When you flag a project or comment, if we decide that whatever you flagged is indeed inappropriate, we will send you an admin notification telling you that we have dealt with the situation.
This is so that users know that we agreed that it is inappropriate and that we actually did do something.

*clap clap clap*

R.I.P scratch

#3 2012-11-28 15:57:07

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Another change:

If a project is reported several times by different people, it will be hidden until the Mod Share Team reviews it.

#4 2012-11-28 17:23:20

Molybdenum
Mod Share-er

jvvg wrote:

Another change:

If a project is reported several times by different people, it will be hidden until the Mod Share Team reviews it.

Just like on scratch!

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#5 2012-11-28 17:58:30

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Molybdenum wrote:
jvvg wrote:

Another change:

Just like on scratch!

I've taken a bunch of cues from Scratch. smile
However, here, it's even more necessary because we don't have as many moderators, so if an inappropriate project is uploaded, we might not see it for up to 12 hours.

#6 2012-11-28 18:23:37

Molybdenum
Mod Share-er

jvvg wrote:
Molybdenum wrote:
jvvg wrote:

Another change:

Just like on scratch!

However, here, it's even more necessary because we don't have as many moderators, so if an inappropriate project is uploaded, we might not see it for up to 12 hours.

But wouldn't it also take a while for enough regular users to see it? For example, you mods/admins/modshare team members seem active than me, since you have two.

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#7 2012-11-28 19:09:15

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Molybdenum wrote:
jvvg wrote:
Molybdenum wrote:

Just like on scratch!

But wouldn't it also take a while for enough regular users to see it? For example, you mods/admins/modshare team members seem active than me, since you have two.

We have 1 mod and 2 MS team members, but I take care of most moderation stuff (mainly because I have more free time).

Still, it doesn't hurt to take precautions.

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0