You are not logged in.

#26 2012-10-18 14:23:37

playzooki
New Mod Share-er

Re: Suggest projects to be featured

jvvg wrote:
playzooki wrote:
jvvg wrote:

I was just wondering if that was the project you were referring to, and if so, explaining why it got the views. No need to get worked up. smile

I wasnt... you know it could have started a fight over a fight which means there could be a fight over who stated it and then everybody who reads this post gets so confused there arms fall off XD

...or I just delete all the fight posts. tongue

And then the server explode and all the users get so angry they explode... tongue

gametechmods.com

#27 2012-10-18 14:48:24

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

playzooki wrote:
jvvg wrote:
playzooki wrote:

I wasnt... you know it could have started a fight over a fight which means there could be a fight over who stated it and then everybody who reads this post gets so confused there arms fall off XD

And then the server explode and all the users get so angry they explode... tongue

Normally, if a topic dissolves into off-topicness, I'd close it as long as no real discussion was still happening. However, this is the "Suggest Projects to be Featured" topic, so I can't exactly do that.

So, instead, I'll ask you to please stop the off-topicness.

wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

#28 2012-10-19 15:45:48

playzooki
New Mod Share-er

jvvg wrote:
playzooki wrote:
jvvg wrote:

Normally, if a topic dissolves into off-topicness, I'd close it as long as no real discussion was still happening. However, this is the "Suggest Projects to be Featured" topic, so I can't exactly do that.

So, instead, I'll ask you to please stop the off-topicness.

OK.

gametechmods.com

#29 2022-04-05 09:33:12

InternetExplorer8
Mod Share-er
Website

Well, I don't know if it will be featured, but I think the project https://modshare.futuresight.org/projects/wakkaaaaaaa/567 by wakkaaaaaaa which is a version of hyperactive cat made in insanity Scratch Mod and shared today or yesterday should be featured, I really like it and it's cool!! big_smile

-InternetExplorer8
By the way, do you remember to brush your teeth reularily? You don't look so good in the camera! (Just joking)

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0