Link to Mod Share Mod Share

  Users Browse Upload Forums Log in

Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-18 10:05:19

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

If you have written a Scratch 2.0 mod or know anybody that has, please post a link to download it here. If we get a couple, we will allow them on this website. If all goes well, we may even be able to get them to work in the website without downloading, since Scratch 2.0 is made entirely in Flash.

Please note that for now we are ONLY accepting Scratch 2.0 mods. If all goes well, we will accept 1.4 mods at a later date.

Current mods on the list


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#2 2014-05-18 14:51:48

djdolphin
Mod Share-er
Registered: 2012-04-15
Posts: 4

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

I'll do this once my mod is complete. I just started yesterday, but it's coming along well. tongue

Offline

#3 2014-05-20 07:04:45

djdolphin
Mod Share-er
Registered: 2012-04-15
Posts: 4

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

If my mod gets accepted, would it be okay if I host the online player so it can easily be updated? Also, I just realized that I've been registered on this site for 2 years, but I've never really done anything on it.:/

Offline

#4 2014-05-20 08:16:25

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

djdolphin wrote:

If my mod gets accepted, would it be okay if I host the online player so it can easily be updated? Also, I just realized that I've been registered on this site for 2 years, but I've never really done anything on it.:/

I'm not sure. My plan was to host them all here to keep the coding logistics simple, but I may be able to have a database of URLs instead.


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#5 2014-05-26 19:04:03

Wettining
Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-05-17
Posts: 7

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

Yep I have one (sort of) it's not released yet because I still need to learn more AS3, but it is coming soon (maybe 3-5 months). and I tested it out and has a compatible editor for windows and linux online(not sure about Mac). I just have to create an offline editor now

Offline

#6 2014-05-28 13:35:21

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

Wettining wrote:

Yep I have one (sort of) it's not released yet because I still need to learn more AS3, but it is coming soon (maybe 3-5 months). and I tested it out and has a compatible editor for windows and linux online(not sure about Mac). I just have to create an offline editor now

Ok. Please let us know when it's done.


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#7 2014-06-06 19:05:44

001002003004
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-05-02
Posts: 1

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

how do i create a 2.0 mod

Offline

#8 2014-06-08 09:56:07

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

001002003004 wrote:

how do i create a 2.0 mod

You can download the Scratch 2.0 Flash Source Code and edit/compile it in a Flash editor. That's about all the information I can provide, as I have absolutely no experience in Flash.


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#9 2014-06-27 20:02:18

coler706
Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-01-11
Posts: 5
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

jvvg wrote:

If you have written a Scratch 2.0 mod or know anybody that has, please post a link to download it here. If we get a couple, we will allow them on this website. If all goes well, we may even be able to get them to work in the website without downloading, since Scratch 2.0 is made entirely in Flash.

Please note that for now we are ONLY accepting Scratch 2.0 mods. If all goes well, we will accept 1.4 mods at a later date.

https://sites.google.com/site/teslascratchtech/downloads
(my new account is teslatech (i cant make a new modshare account sad its not working))

Offline

#10 2014-06-29 17:12:16

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

coler706 wrote:
jvvg wrote:

If you have written a Scratch 2.0 mod or know anybody that has, please post a link to download it here. If we get a couple, we will allow them on this website. If all goes well, we may even be able to get them to work in the website without downloading, since Scratch 2.0 is made entirely in Flash.

Please note that for now we are ONLY accepting Scratch 2.0 mods. If all goes well, we will accept 1.4 mods at a later date.

https://sites.google.com/site/teslascratchtech/downloads
(my new account is teslatech (i cant make a new modshare account sad its not working))

Thanks for the submission! Btw, you should know that the evaluate block says it doesn't work.


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#11 2014-07-02 21:35:25

coler706
Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-01-11
Posts: 5
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

jvvg wrote:
coler706 wrote:
jvvg wrote:

If you have written a Scratch 2.0 mod or know anybody that has, please post a link to download it here. If we get a couple, we will allow them on this website. If all goes well, we may even be able to get them to work in the website without downloading, since Scratch 2.0 is made entirely in Flash.

Please note that for now we are ONLY accepting Scratch 2.0 mods. If all goes well, we will accept 1.4 mods at a later date.

https://sites.google.com/site/teslascratchtech/downloads
(my new account is teslatech (i cant make a new modshare account sad its not working))

Thanks for the submission! Btw, you should know that the evaluate block says it doesn't work.

i know i put that as a return value because the eval function for that in actionscript2 is not available in actionscript3

Offline

#12 2014-07-02 21:40:29

coler706
Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-01-11
Posts: 5
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

jvvg wrote:

If you have written a Scratch 2.0 mod or know anybody that has, please post a link to download it here. If we get a couple, we will allow them on this website. If all goes well, we may even be able to get them to work in the website without downloading, since Scratch 2.0 is made entirely in Flash.

Please note that for now we are ONLY accepting Scratch 2.0 mods. If all goes well, we will accept 1.4 mods at a later date.

Current mods on the list

I think we could maybe update this website's interface and looks??????

Offline

#13 2014-07-15 00:11:10

zuz22
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-07-15
Posts: 2

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

I'm working on one named "ASDF". I'll get you back when I finished it.

Offline

#14 2014-07-15 12:16:29

zuz22
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-07-15
Posts: 2

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

I got it... Now I just have to add things. (It's Not Finished)

Offline

#15 2014-08-07 08:06:53

Mrcomputer1
New Mod Share-er
From: Inside your computer
Registered: 2013-03-18
Posts: 4

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

jvvg maybe you should add a list of guides to making scratch 2.0 mods
It could look like

List of Guides to create 2.0 mods

  • GUIDE ITEM 1, By: GUIDE ITEM 1 CREATOR

  • GUIDE ITEM 2, By: GUIDE ITEM 2 CREATOR

Here is a list of guides

Offline

#16 2014-09-21 17:02:53

__init__
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-09-21
Posts: 1

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

Can you add my mod, Float?


Hi. I'm __init__/davidkt on Scratch.

Offline

#17 2014-09-21 20:55:01

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

__init__ wrote:

Can you add my mod, Float?

Please let me know when you finish, I'll add it then.


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#18 2014-10-11 10:04:59

Mrsrec
Mod Share-er
From: right behind you
Registered: 2013-03-28
Posts: 38

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

The Topic Is Closed But I Can Still Post. I Think You Accidentally Made Me An Admin.


In An Effort To Not Look Like A Spambot, I Have Created This Signature

Offline

#19 2014-10-11 15:52:37

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

Mrsrec wrote:

The Topic Is Closed But I Can Still Post. I Think You Accidentally Made Me An Admin.

This topic isn't closed... hmm


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#20 2014-10-12 23:01:51

Mrsrec
Mod Share-er
From: right behind you
Registered: 2013-03-28
Posts: 38

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

jvvg wrote:
Mrsrec wrote:

The Topic Is Closed But I Can Still Post. I Think You Accidentally Made Me An Admin.

This topic isn't closed... hmm

Oh, I Saw The Text That Said "Post Reply" And Thought It Said "Topic Closed". I May Be Cruel, But I Am Honest. If You Made Me An Admin, I Would First Check To Make Sure It Wasn't On Purpose, Then I Would Go To Change The Permissions And Demote Myself To A Normal User Again.


In An Effort To Not Look Like A Spambot, I Have Created This Signature

Offline

#21 2014-10-31 16:37:11

SuperSmashScratch
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-10-30
Posts: 2

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

I might. Think the word might. Be creating a mod sometime called "Nebula" but I'm not promising anything.

Offline

#22 2014-12-02 13:05:48

007Brother-1
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-12-02
Posts: 1

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

My Scratch mod is in alpha on GitHub. But it is working! The name is LuisSnap and here it is: LuisSnap .

Offline

#23 2014-12-02 18:09:30

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 611
Website

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

007Brother-1 wrote:

My Scratch mod is in alpha on GitHub. But it is working! The name is LuisSnap and here it is: LuisSnap .

For now we're just looking for Scratch mods, not Snap! ones. However, we will consider supporting them in the future.


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#24 2014-12-15 08:32:29

-PRO-
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2014-07-23
Posts: 1

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

I don't know how to mod 2.0

Offline

#25 2015-01-16 08:59:24

cauzality
New Mod Share-er
Registered: 2015-01-16
Posts: 2

Re: Post your Scratch 2.0 mods here!

Hi. I started working on one yesterday but only have a dozen or so new blocks atm. It's probably never going to be "done" so I have a couple questions about my using this site (I'm new here and to modding scratch)...

If I have a mod of my own that I change on a regular basis and I make projects with it at various stages, can I put the projects here and people just view them here with no problem or need to install the mod separately? Also, I've tried to view some project here and when I click the green flag, nothing happens - am I missing something? Also, can people "see inside" a project with its mod as on the scratch site or would I have to add a link to that version of the editor with that project open?

Thanks.

Offline

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0