Users Browse Upload Forums Log in

Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-11-25 21:33:11

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Re: How to get unbanned from scratch.mit.edu?

Molybdenum wrote:
jvvg wrote:
Molybdenum wrote:

Back on topic. How can I get unbanned?

Like I said above, the only good solution is to get an email and then contact the ST on the ban page. If you can't get an email... that's very unfortunate. I'm still pretty sure that most email services will let you get an email, regardless of your age.

I jsut don't want to waste the effort to try again and see it fail. Also, "1; I've internetted so long without one and am used to it. 2; We don't want to get an email to fix a simple issue. 3; Gmail and others don't let me."

It's not that much effort to get an email and send a simple message to the ST. Also, I internetted for years before I got an email, but pretty much everyone needs to get one eventually.

wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

#27 2012-11-25 21:54:38

Molybdenum
Mod Share-er

Molybdenum wrote:

Also, if they can spare time to talk through email, why not through the ban message?

Like replace all emails with messages in the BM. Although you can't see past messages, it will work the same.

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#28 2012-11-26 21:10:15

Molybdenum
Mod Share-er

Also, I'm just wondering if any of you can decode the "secret" messages I'm sending, yvxr guvf bar.

Please help! Free ads on my next project on Scratch for helpers! Love-its on your 5 most recent projects (also with ads) for people who fix the entire problem!
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA - ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE / I've quit MS. Why? ":P". Feel free to land on Europa now, and you might contact me at intf.tk or intforums.com, but remember the 49 minute time lag between Europa and Earth.
x8HDw.gif
SHA-256 confirmation

#29 2012-11-26 21:37:33

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

Molybdenum wrote:

Also, I'm just wondering if any of you can decode the "secret" messages I'm sending, yvxr guvf bar.

Too lazy. tongue

#30 2012-11-26 21:42:32

jvvg
Mod Share Team
Website

After reading over this again, I'm not sure if this really should go on these forums. You're bring a problem between you and the Scratch Team to the larger Mod Share Community. I gave about all the relevant advice I could think of, and it didn't seem to help.

The only real solution (whether you like it or not) is to just get an email address and contact the Scratch Team. There has got to be some service that will let you register. I'm still fairly sure that Gmail let me register back when I was 11 or so without my parents' consent.

Cliff notes version:

This topic is bring an off-site problem onto Mod Share

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0