Link to Mod Share Mod Share

  Users Browse Upload Forums Log in

Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-27 10:17:57

Martiscratch
Mod Share-er
From: the other universe (joke)
Registered: 2012-09-24
Posts: 26

what is the differance between save and compile in BYOB?

^^

Offline

#2 2012-10-27 12:51:40

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 615
Website

Re: what is the differance between save and compile in BYOB?

Save saves the file as a BYOB file, and compile compiles it as a stand-alone application.


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#3 2012-10-27 13:16:39

Martiscratch
Mod Share-er
From: the other universe (joke)
Registered: 2012-09-24
Posts: 26

Re: what is the differance between save and compile in BYOB?

jvvg wrote:

Save saves the file as a BYOB file, and compile compiles it as a stand-alone application.

but it is still a .ypr file.

Offline

#4 2012-10-27 13:31:36

jvvg
Mod Share Team
From: United States
Registered: 2012-09-16
Posts: 615
Website

Re: what is the differance between save and compile in BYOB?

Martiscratch wrote:
jvvg wrote:

Save saves the file as a BYOB file, and compile compiles it as a stand-alone application.

but it is still a .ypr file.

It is? It's not supposed to be, I don't think...


wr5t1.png2h6dij7.png293kn7c.jpg2lwke37.png
Programmer • Runner • Mod Share Admin

Offline

#5 2012-10-27 21:00:55

dvd4
Mod Share-er
Registered: 2012-09-24
Posts: 149

Re: what is the differance between save and compile in BYOB?

jvvg wrote:
Martiscratch wrote:
jvvg wrote:

Save saves the file as a BYOB file, and compile compiles it as a stand-alone application.

but it is still a .ypr file.

It is? It's not supposed to be, I don't think...

Yes,it is.


R.I.P scratch

Offline

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0