Mod Share Forums

Welcome to the Mod Share forums.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-18 19:45:28

jacob
Mod Share Team (now jvvg)
Website

SOPA Blackout

This site was down in order to protest the Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act. These acts will restrict online freedom, and are a fundamental challenge of our basic rights to freedom of speech. I am doing everything I can to prevent Congress from passing these laws. If they do, this site may be forced to shut down.
Anyway, the blackout is now over. You can continue to use the site, and we've done some slight debugging while it was down.

zwgbewe1gbewzygbewizgbew
Fear me, all powerful forum moderator! tongue

#2 2012-01-19 17:28:19

SJRCS_011
Community Moderator
Website

Re: SOPA Blackout

jacob wrote:

This site was down in order to protest the Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act. These acts will restrict online freedom, and are a fundamental challenge of our basic rights to freedom of speech. I am doing everything I can to prevent Congress from passing these laws. If they do, this site may be forced to shut down.
Anyway, the blackout is now over. You can continue to use the site, and we've done some slight debugging while it was down.

Next time, can you tell us BEFORE the blackout?
Nice essay btw.

Mod Share- with Collab Features!
vQqtH.png
Learning Programming in a Nutshell: "You're missing a closing parenthesis" - LS97

#3 2012-01-19 17:43:12

jacob
Mod Share Team (now jvvg)
Website

Re: SOPA Blackout

SJRCS_011 wrote:
jacob wrote:

Next time, can you tell us BEFORE the blackout?
Nice essay btw.

I blacked it out at about 4 PM EST, and I put up a message in the news at about 10 AM. I'll give more notice next time.

zwgbewe1gbewzygbewizgbew
Fear me, all powerful forum moderator! tongue

Board footer

This is part of Mod Share v4.0